All you need to know to help you plan for your boudoir portraits
I think we have mentioned this before. WE LOVE BOUDOIR PORTRAITS. These sessions are so fun for so many reasons…
- First of all, they document a special time in your life whether these are for yourself, for your fiancé or just because.
- It’s a day to honor yourself and your body and feel glammed up and beautiful.
- …And we drink champagne and bump the music!
Often times when we discuss the option of boudoir sessions with our clients they kind of freeze up for a second and I am sure a million thoughts race thru their minds….am I sexy enough for boudoir, am I in good enough shape, will I feel uncomfortable and the list I am sure goes on and on. Our reply to these negative thoughts…there is nothing to fear. Seriously! First of all, the fact that you are interested in doing one of these sessions means that you know at your core none of those negative thoughts are true. I am pretty sure we all feel like we are never perfect enough (sigh), but that is fiction. You are gorgeous as you are, you are sexy whether you believe it or not (and if you are sure you are not, then we will help guide you to feel so anyway. 😉 ), and we will do our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Plus, the champagne helps too!
So here are some facts about how we handle our sessions and what you can expect:
- While outdoor boudoir shoots can be fun, we prefer to conduct these in our studio in Lake Elsinore. The space is light and bright and we have a variety of props we can include…blankets, sheets, a tufted lounge couch, jewelry, high heels, pillows, flowers and the list goes on and on.
- We will help you plan ahead of time. Wardrobe, hair, makeup, poses, you name it. (Tip: If you are a bride, it is usually a good idea to do your hair/makeup trial on this day, if not we have a wonderful list of preferred vendors we can share with you!)
- We will guide you through each and every pose so you know exactly what to do. Don’t fear, we do not encourage you to become a statue in your pose(s). Free flowing movement is always invited. Oh, and this will be a full on pilates workout. So no need to squeeze in a gym sesh prior to your arrival. 🙂
- Bring a friend. If you have someone you trust to ensure you look your best, then please bring ’em along! (Studio space is limited, so 1-2 guests max is preferred.)
- We do have a full product line of special keepsakes that you can choose from to remember your day. These can make for excellent gifts or something special just for you.
- While we take a more lifestyle approach to our photo capturing, we will do any photoshopping you require that will help make you feel your absolute best.
- Photo turnaround time is usually no more than two weeks. Product ordering can take longer depending on what you choose.
- We focus on capturing a variety of moods, poses and moments so you can expect a good collection of images. All of which will be classy, elegant, timeless and of course sexy.
We hope this blog post has served as a good resource to help you plan your session. If you don’t currently have one booked, but would like to schedule yours please send me (Allie) an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be more than happy to walk you through the process and help answer any questions you may have!
Sharing all of our favorite holiday mini session moments in one place…
It was another wonderful year for AMP. There were so many new developments that came to fruition and it makes us oh-so-excited for 2018! We cannot wait to share all of the new services we will be offering to our new and existing clients!
For now, we wanted to share a few highlight photos from our holiday sessions which ranged from newborn to family to couples. YESSS! This year we chose Forever Footprints as our giveback and each and every single one of our clients participated. It was awesome! Our final tally of donations this year is over $250. THANK YOU!
Check out some of our amazing families here…
…and that’s a wrap on holiday minis! Christa + Allie tackled all of these sessions and had an absolute blast! So many beautiful moments to be captured. As you can see from above, these portraits ranged from in-home, formal outdoor family poses, candid captures, first moments and more. The consistency in these photographs is that they all document each family + individual during that moment in time. Talk about a forever lasting time capsule to cherish forever. Awwww.
Are you bummed you missed out on booking a session? Don’t be, we have another AWESOME one-of-a-kind promo headed your way! Check back in for full details. Hint: We are feeling the love in the air. <3
Can’t wait to find out? Contact us now to learn more!
A Temecula Wine Country Winter/Goth Concept Shoot (Additional Details TBD)
Recently we had the honor to help plan and capture a concept shoot highlighting our favorite time of year…WINTER! This winter wedding concept shoot incorporates seasonal elements into the design and also a dark color palate. It is definitely a one-of-a-kind combo and oh-so-fun! 🙂
Since this is a styled shoot we can’t share too many teasers, BUT here are a few minor details to tide you over until we can fully share the gallery:
We had an amazing team of vendors and they deserve a BIG round of applause for their creative talents and hard work!
Venue: Fazeli Cellars, Temecula
Coordination + Design: Peachy Keen Weddings
Floral Design: Tre Fiori Floral Studio
Cake: Laura Marie’s Cakes
Rentals: Enticing Tables
Linens: Creative Coverings
Indoor Mood Lighting: Sterling Productions
Stationery: Paper Villa
Dress Designer: Embrace Bridal Boutique
MUAH: Beauty Events Salon
Models: Jasmine + Eliseo
Photography: AMP (Allie + Christa)
Recently engaged? Click here to learn more and contact us today! We look forward to meeting you!
The happy couple tied the knot at a gorgeous winery wedding atop the hills of Temecula Wine Country
Let’s start by saying that winery weddings are our favorite! There is so much beauty to be found in Temecula Wine Country, specifically and Mount Palomar Winery is one of our preferred spots!
This August wedding was full of gorgeous details and not to mention a fabulous couple! Both the bride + groom were so calm and collected and surrounded by a wonderful tribe. The interaction we witnessed during their special day between them, their guests and wedding party was so special.
There were so many beautiful details to this wedding and we feel the color scheme was so in alignment with the summer vibes. Here are a few of our favs:
The wedding party was also a joy to photograph. Everyone was so calm, friendly and up to try anything (photo wise!). 🙂
I think our favorite part of the day though was photographing the new Mr. + Mrs. We MELT every time we think about how cute and happy they are!
See what we mean?!
The ceremony was also very special. They incorporated a few of their own traditions including having two of their close friends perform a love song and their vows were so heartfelt. We teared up.
The reception was also very beautiful and was held under the starts. Just think, market lights, moonlight, stars and love. Also, we would like to make note of the awesome dances that were coordinated!! Our favorite! Such a neat inclusion to the day and a wonderful moment to witness.
This wedding definitely goes in the books as one of our most favorites! Want more? You can view more images from the day by clicking here.
Venue: Mount Palomar Winery, Temecula
Coordination: Chenoa Mason
Cake: Cakes to Celebrate
MUAH: Domenica Beauty
AMP Team: Allie, Christa, Amber